Why members love us?
- Friendly environment – Our front desk staff makes sure all are welcomed with the best smile. The studio is clean and warms not only your body but also your heart
- Great community – Almaden has made us look better with their love and laughter. Don’t be surprised if you hear laughter while sinking deeper into Warrior II!
- Amazing teachers – These are the best in the valley and most of them have been member choices. Each teacher is caring, friendly and makes new-bees feel at home.
- Tons of parking – If you are running late you don’t have to worry about searching for parking.
About the owners
Almaden Yoga is owned by a husband-wife team, Anuja Chaudhri and Ron Victor. It was Anuja’s passion for reaching out through yoga that guided her into creating her own baby – Almaden Yoga. Ron, a serial entrepreneur helped her in building this dream. Anuja brings laughter and warmth to the studio while Ron with his serious look adds to the order and meticulous ways – he does laugh once in a while! The studio reflects the love they have for yoga and their friendly personality seeps into every member, teacher and class.
If you visit the studio make sure to introduce yourself to them either in person, phone call or email. They love to hear from their members.
Almaden Yoga is proud to be a supporter of our community.
- Graystone School
- Almaden Cabana League CHAMPS program
- Leland High
- Los Alamitos School
- Almaden Valley Counselling Service
- Almaden Art and Wine Festival