Yoga Alliance® is the largest nonprofit association representing the yoga community. Almaden Yoga is now part of their growing registered yoga school. We have been approved by Yoga Alliance.
At the end of the 200 hour training you will receive a Yoga Alliance certification.
To receive the 200-Hour certification you will need to complete the following:
- Register and pay the fee by July 1st
- Complete all home assignments
- Read all required books
- Sequence and teach a full 75 minute class as your final
- Pass two written tests
- Observe any of the Almaden Yoga teachers for 3 classes
- Regular practice of at least 3 times a week
- You will be allowed to miss one weekend due to prior plans or emergencies. If any session is missed you will have to spend time with the respective teachers to make up for the lost hours.